Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Year, new blog

One of my New Years resolutions is to blog more. To journal what's important in my life as well as my little family's life. I would like to post every Sunday but hopefully will find the time to do so more often than that! I find myself everyday thinking of something funny or sweet or just a little moment in the day that I want to remember and to write in my journal...and I never do. Maybe if I post them on here, just a quick little something, not a big blog post of everything I want to remember from the entire week in one post, I will create what I hoped to create when I started this blog...a compilation of memories and moments from our everyday lives. There are so many things I want my kids to remember. SO many laughs that may be forgotten and little things that may never happen again. So, heres to the new year and to our new "little blogs" full of little everyday things.
One of those little moments in that day that I don't want to forget. Three of my greatest blessings all snuggled together reading "The Christmas Story".

1 comment:

..... said...

love that you are blogging more!
I want to also! I need to see you!!