My spunky little Kate turned 6 this year. Kate decided earlier in the summer that she wanted a "mermaid party" and I had fun planning it. Kate invited over a couple of her closest friends for a "late- nighter" and we played some underwater games and did some crafts. I think it was a hit. Kate said it was her favorite Birthday so far.
The girls each got to take home a mermaid wand and some mermaid polish.
My cute birthday girl, modeling with her cake!
Water relay games. The girls played "fish, fish shark," "wet sea sponge," and a few other water games. They had a blast! I think they would have done that the rest of the night if I would have let them. I love Macy's excitement in this picture! What a good little cheerleader she is for her sister and her friends! Love you Mac.
The cute little group. Ellie and Mae Stoddard, Judy Tingey, Kate, Kylee Remmel, Cameron, Ashley Rowe and Macy.
I think this was the biggest hit of the night! I hid some shells in the sand. The girls then looked through the sand and collected their "treasures" and then got to paint them and make jewelry and baretts with them. The simplest things seemed to be their favorite! I think I have to agree with Kate. It was my favorite party too!
Here she is enjoying her birthday cakepancakes in bed!
Opening presents first thing in the morning! I think this big one was her new razor scooter. Her main present was an Itouch. She had been asking for that gift for as long as I can remember. She was pretty excited!
Love this picture. Jas adores his girls.
Me and my girl.
Love this picture. Love these two.
Enjoying the girls birthday dessert at BJ's! Pizookies!




No comments:
Post a Comment