Too many bubbles=lots of craziness and fun. This picture was taken after we had dumped arm fulls in the sink!
Fun in the pool...
The Birthday party.
Make a wish.
Trevi, Shea, Macy, Kate, Allie and Ash (Madison had left).
Macy has wanted a pool party for the past 2 birthdays. This year her wish came true! We decided to have her party at one of our favorite pools here in Las Vegas, the Marriott. To top it off, she got to invite 2 of her best friends, Allie and Ash Hanseen to sleep over the night before. The girls had so much fun in the huge jetted tub, especially after I added a little too much of the bubble baths! (oops) The girls showed up at 10:00 for swimming and fun. We had opened presents, had some lunch, and cake and ice cream and then more swimming. I thought the girls would be ready to go earlier but I was very wrong! We had to drag the little sunburnt fish out of the water at 3:30! I think Macy had a pretty fun day. Thanks for making it so much fun Trevi Jones, Shea Allie and Ash Hanseen and Madison Brown. And of course Macy's sidekick Kate.:)




No comments:
Post a Comment