Sunday, November 6, 2011

HalLoWeEn 2011

Ms. Lovaas and Audrey Hepburn
Mrs.Williams (Luigi) and Pink Lady
our gang of trick-or-treaters
enjoying the loot

We had a fun Halloween. We got home from San Francisco just in time to jump out of the car and into our costumes. We went to the ward trunk-or treat on Saturday.
The kids were really excited about their costumes this year which made it even more fun.
Halloween day I helped at the kids school. Kate got to do a parade through the entire school. That night we went over to the Jones' for some yummy soup and bread (mom didn't get any pictures) and then off to trick or treat with the Rowes and the Remmels.

Kate
our pink lady.
She chose this costume because she has a fascination with glasses and with this costume...she would get to wear glasses!

Macy
Audrey Hepburn
in "Breakfast at Tiffany's"
The girls became fans of A.H. this summer while at grandma Reed's house watching "My Fair Lady". When the Disco Queen costume sold out (dang;)) I showed Macy this idea. She loved it immediately! Who wouldn't?!?

Luckily we did a little photo shoot in the house of the kids in their costumes. Good thing because all of the "action shots" of the actual trick-or-treating turned out blurry.


Oh I love these two...

Drew
was an owl.
I came up with this idea when I had Drew in the tub pulling up the corners of his hair to see if it was even. It was perfect because he won't wear anything on his head and he sweats so easily so this costume was perfect. I had so much fun making his costume which went right along with my current owl obsession!

No comments: