Sunday, October 16, 2011

My baby is one!


Drew is one. How did this happen? It feels like yesterday that I was waiting for this little guy to arrive and now here we are a year later celebrating his "big" day. Here are some of the "highlights" and the party details that some of you have been asking about.

I was trying to do my own little photo shoot earlier in the day and Drew was unusually uncooperative. He is usually so smiley and happy...not for this one.
When he did decide to give me a few smiles, my camera was being uncooperative. It looks all grainy...I need a new one!

I loved the oversized balloon. I should have put it up to regular sized balloons so you could see how big it really is.

He dove right in to the cake.




I had so much fun planning Drew's circus theme party. I don't have any pictures posted of the red and white striped paper straws...they were my fav. and perfect for the circus them.


Oh I love this kid.

He is such a boy.

Loving him some ooey-gooey gross candy peanuts...:p
Sorry for the picture overload and the multiples of some of the same pictures. Once I figure out how to edit and delete and stuff, I will have half the pictures!!! It is all different and so is my computer. I will figure it out. Thanks for checkin in!

2 comments:

..... said...

Yayyyy!! You're blogging!! He's too freaking adorable!

Alysia said...

Your party is so cute! I love the banner and the cute cake. He is such a cute baby!