Sunday, January 9, 2011

Back in the saddle again...

I'm going to do it. I am going to start blogging again! I have been wanting to jump back in to the blogging world for a while now but just didn't know how or when. I'm going to really try to do better at it for journaling purposes, however...having 3 kids now and already feeling like I don't have enough time in my day may make things difficult at times. Never the less...here I go!

6 comments:

Darci said...

Woohoo! Can't wait to see pictures of your cute family. I am going to try really hard and be better too! Thanks for the inspiration....so are you soaking up the sun for me like you are suppose to be doing?? Miss ya!

Grace said...

yeah! me too. can't wait to see what you are up to. here's my new blog oneadayimages.blogspot.com

Jon and Tara Harper said...

Yay! I can't imagine, I find it hard to keep up and I only have one, but she keeps me busy.

Mike and Megan Johnson said...

That's exciting!! I always check for updates.

..... said...

hahahhaa... is this really the last post you did?? It's sept!! Anyway... I got a new blog - -bunkerfam.blogpot.com. Adding you to my peeps.. hope to see an update soooon!

..... said...

now would be a good time to write about drews bday??? ;)