Saturday, November 7, 2009
Updates
For anyone who is still even checking on us and hasn't given up on my blog, I will be posting some new posts soon! Jason just ordered a handy little gadget that will free up some space so that I can download my many pictures over the past few months that I haven't been able to put on here...YEAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
WooHoo!! Keep 'em coming! We are missing those darling faces. (I am still batting my eyes! =)
I'll never give up on you!! Can't wait for an update! I hope you guys are doing well and enjoying Vegas. Loves!
catching up on your blog a little.....super cute still, glad to see your all doing well......love your cute little girls.
Yeah, I miss your updates!
SERIOUSLY GIRL!!! Please be a friend and UPDATE!!! ;)
will be waiting... lets get together SOOOON!
Post a Comment