Monday, October 5, 2009

Huntington Beach

Cutest beach bum everPlaying in the sand and sun with my girls.

Wait...wait...RUN!!
Macy loved racing the waves.Making sand castles with dad


The famTwo cute girlies

11 comments:

Kade and Katie said...

oh i feel so complete now! soooo glad you are back! and we need to talk "eye-lashes" okay, love you!

Melissa Hernandez said...

What cuties!! That's too funny, we just got back form California and we were at Huntington Beach last Friday! Soooo beautiful, I love that beach!

Ballard Family said...

How fun! I love the dolls! how cute is that! Hey were getting some tickets for the first showing of New Moon and couldn't help thinking of you :( How about we grab you a ticket and you make a trip up here just for it!!! J/K

emandtrev said...

Your girls are darling. That California sunshine and beach look perfect! Next time take me with you, okay? :)

Jami said...

Looks like lots of fun! Hope your doing good!

Haueter Photography said...

Man, I am jealous! I want to be at the beach. Your girls are too cute! Give me a call when you are here. It would be fun to do lunch or dinner or just get together with kids and hang out.

Darci said...

Next time we get to go with you! Looks like a blast. What a cute, fun idea to adopt a baby! My girlies would love it. So...thanks again for help with Jada's hair. It looks like it should now. You're the best!

PhillipsFamily said...

Just popping in to say Hi! Looks like Cali was good to you! I love the birthday cakes you made for your girls too cute.

Jon and Tara Harper said...

I'm so jealous that you live that close to the beach. I sure wish that I could go somewhere warm. I think I will take a trip and visit you sometime this winter, when I can't take the cold any longer.

..... said...

These are ridiculously cute! Too much!

..... said...

Looks like so much fun!!