Saturday, October 22, 2011

A big day at our house...

It was quite a day here at the Wilcock house. Started out the day with Macy scoring her first goal in soccer!!!!!! It was a bitter-sweet moment because Jason was on the other field watching Kate's game which was at the same time BUT...after trading games at half time, she did it again for her dad!!!
We are so proud of you Macy! Way to go!
Meanwhile, on the other field while dad was watching little Miss Kate, she scored one as well. This was her second but to have both girls score a goal was pretty exciting!
Way to go Katers!
Later in the day Drew said his first word clear enough to count it. And just as I thought, his first word is......Lala aka Lola (the dog). I said it the day we got her, "Lola will probably be his first word". How do I get rid of this dog now?! ?

1 comment:

..... said...

Awe!!! They are such little athletes!