Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to my 2 best buds!!

Macy and Kate both celebrated their birthdays in August. Macy's was on August 12th and Kate's was 4 days later, August 16th. We were in California that week, clelbrating Macy's big day at Disneyland. Even though this post is almost 1 month late, i figure it is never too late to tell these two how much I love them. They are my joy and my life is so much better with them in it. Thank you Macy and Kate for being my bestest buddies in the whole world. I love you sooo much! My two girls with their two girlson Kates birthday. They adopted these babies the day before at FAO Shwartz toy store (more pictures and story from that later...)

They make mom so happy (most of the time!)
My birthday girl!

Always has her baby

Blowing out the candles on the the lovely b-day cakes mom made. We had been in Cali all week...give me a break on the cakes! Macy wanted a wand and Kate just wanted something with Winnie the Pooh.
I should have put Kate in something cute but she just wanted her jammies...it was her day!
My other b-day girl telling grandma all about California!

3 comments:

Alysia said...

Happy Birthday Macy and Kate! I am so gad you finally got to take your much awaited disneyland trip. Just so you know we miss you lots. Anytime anything about las vegas comes up Ellie says "I miss Macy, can we PLEASE go to las vegas to visit her?" Someday I hope!

Tara said...

Cute girls!!! We need to hang out sometime.

..... said...

THEY ARE SOOOO BIG!!! when did this happen??