I finally got some of the pictures to work. I still have all of the Cali trip, Macy's birthday and the adoption at FAO. Here are a just a few of what we have been up to. Enjoy!
I'm glad to see you posting again! :) Hopefully things are going better for you. It looks like your girls had a good birthday. I'm looking forward to the pics from Disneyland. Your girls are adorable as usual and Macy looks so cute on her first day of school. I'm glad she enjoyed it and that probably makes it easier for you. Have fun with my parents this weekend!
Oh my goodness...your girls are beautiful! I can't believe how old they are. Macy can't really be in kindergarten. Seriously. You are such a fun mom. The cupcakes are such a fun idea!
What fun pictures! It is good to see those beautiful girls again. We missed you and your girls when we took Jada to preschool the other day. It isn't the same with out you!
Hi, Cam! It was so good to see some updates on how things are going for you guys! Love Macee first day of school pictures! I hope you guys are doing great!
8 comments:
I'm glad to see you posting again! :)
Hopefully things are going better for you. It looks like your girls had a good birthday. I'm looking forward to the pics from Disneyland.
Your girls are adorable as usual and Macy looks so cute on her first day of school. I'm glad she enjoyed it and that probably makes it easier for you. Have fun with my parents this weekend!
Glad to see you are back! I can't believe Macy started Kindergarten. The last time I saw her, Carter was still calling her "baby Macy" Time flies!
Oh my goodness...your girls are beautiful! I can't believe how old they are. Macy can't really be in kindergarten. Seriously. You are such a fun mom. The cupcakes are such a fun idea!
Holy YAY, you're back! I've missed you, Cam! Did you get my email? How is Vegas? Is Macy liking kindergarten? Write soon, k?
What fun pictures! It is good to see those beautiful girls again. We missed you and your girls when we took Jada to preschool the other day. It isn't the same with out you!
Yeah! I was wondering if you were still around! J/K cute pics and yes we need to get out there sometime! When are you headed out here next???
hihihihihi! We NEED to catch up!! WHat are you up to next week??? Maybe I can stop by and see your new place and we can chat???
Hi, Cam! It was so good to see some updates on how things are going for you guys! Love Macee first day of school pictures! I hope you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment