Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Birthday anyways!!

For those of you wondering if I have fallen off the blogging band-wagon...I have, but not by my choice. I have been without internet at home since we moved here and it is in the hands of Jasons work so I have no control and I'm going nuts...seriously NUTS!! anyone have any suggestions?! I just came to his office to blog and the comp. doesnt want to let me look through my pictures!! I just had to vent and tell any of you that may be out there even still checkinng in on us not to give up. I have a whole bunch of fun pictures of the girls to post once I get the chance!! I finally have something; our trip to California, their birthdays and the adoption process at FAO toys, Macy's first day of kindergarten... so many things and no way to post it! I am really going NUTS!!!

No comments: