Tracy, Nikki, Me,Ashley, AmberI am going to miss these guys! While being in Utah I have gotten to know all these ladies a lot better. We have had some fun times and some very late nights just talking and laughing. I am going to miss you guys. I am looking forward to your week-long visits to Vegas! Thanks for the fun memories!
I am still waiting to get my new camera battery charger so that I can finally get caught up on pictures and posts. Keep checking in because there will be a lot to catch up on!!



5 comments:
Your moving back to Vegas, wow I am REALLY out of the blogging world, its been a crazy busy spring. Well I am excited cause you will be closer to me, and we have to PROMISE each other that we will get together, you can show me around the "cool" spots of vegas that no one knows about!!:)
Bummer you have to leave friends again BUT we are excited to have you guys back here!!! Let's definitely hang out when you get here. When is the move date?
Oh, I'm so glad you got a picture of all of us. I'm probably going to have to steal it off your blog. I seriously will miss you. It has been so fun to get to know you better this past year. We really did have some good times. We'll have to always keep in touch. Remember we have a couple trips to use in Vegas, so I'll for sure have to give you a ring when we come.
Camille,
I just tried to copy your pic of us and it won't work, is it because you copied it? If so will you e-mail it to me? justin_ash@msn.com
I cant believe you are moving back to Vegas and we never did get together! It went by so fast! I work with Traci and I just LOVE her, and used to work with Amber and we miss her. You look super cute in the pic. as always!
Post a Comment