Wednesday, June 10, 2009

$%@#&!

O.K....I am getting so sick of stupid electronics that don't cooperate with me! So, I finally get my rechargeable battery for my camera and my camera refuses work with it. Every time I plug it in to download the pictures my camera turns off!!! Maybe someday I will be able to download pictures from the past 3 months!!!
On top of that I have been a horrible mom lately. I have a whole new level of appreciation for single moms out there. I am so ornery and just want to be by myself or doing my own thing. I really really really need my husband back before my kids give me away!

6 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

Hang in there....but I totally understand how hard it can be when the hubby is away, I think every mom feels that way, don't feel bad about it!! I know for sure the last couple of weeks I have been ready to give my 2 year old away, she has definately been testing me since Eva had arrived, I am hoping it's short lived!

The peti-skirt in the pictures that we took is from The Children's Boutique. It's a brand new store next to Magical Moon Toys in that little shopping area. It's such a cute store, it was sooo hard to have self control!

Melissa Hernandez said...

Yes, for sure come visit me before you leave, I would love to see you!! I will warn you in advance, if you come to my house it may have been 2 or 3 days since my last shower and the sink may be overflowing with dishes......oh, how I am still adjusting to 2 little ones!!

Kacey said...

I don't know how people handle life without their husband around. I get all flustered if Garth even gets home late from work. Hang in there.

Tara said...

I'm sure you are just being hard on yourself!!! I can't imagine how hard it must be for you right now. Hang in there.

emandtrev said...

Ah, I'm so sorry, Cam! If it makes you feel any better, I have felt like I am pretty darn grouchy myself lately! You are a great mom! Do you want to do dessert or dinner again sometime soon? Send me an email and let me know what your schedule/availability is like! Hang in there!!

tatum said...

i hear ya sister.......and i am so sorry, i still have your cute little bday present that i STILL haven't mailed....AARRG.....i will get it to you, it's a cute little make-up bag, i got one for me too. how r u?