So, I wanted to post last night after watching A.I. Can I just say that last nights season finale of American Idol was the best one ever?! The whole time I was watching (by myself because Jason is in Vegas) I kept thinking "I feel like I'm at a really good concert". I could not believe the line-up of major musicians they had. I LOVED it. It was by far the best, and then...the ending!! Even better! Who would have thought? Kris was my fav from the very beginning. In fact I almost posted before I could even remember his name about the little crush I had on him! I was so excited! I think I might go and watch it again after I post this.
Like the title says, this is a very random post but there just a few things I have to write.
Being by myself while Jas is gone has been kind of scary for me. I know I'm not really by myself becuase his parents are up on the top floor but for me who is the biggest baby anyway, living in the big dark basement in a house with many empty rooms scares me. For this reason I shut my bedroom door tight and hope that no one comes in without me hearing! Last night I went to bed at 12:01. I remember laying down on my back trying to get comfortable because I am so horribly congested right now. That is the last thing I remember. The next thing I know is that I am suddenly woken from a DEEP sleep and I'm sitting up staring at the end of my bed at an open door. Even now writing this I am freaking myself out. I do not know how it got opened or why I was suddenly woken up but I am now even more scared than before...if that's even possible! I am so glad Jas is coming home tonight!
Some funnies from the kids:
So, yesterday while taking Macy to preschool I turn on the radio and we start listening to "Pokerface" by Lady Ga Ga. I turn around to see Macy totally b-boppin' and bustin out some moves. I have to try not to laugh or she will stop. Soon after that my little 2 year-old Kate says "I want to listen to Kelly C'alarkson".
On that same trip Macy mentioned to me that she wanted to draw a picture of me but she didn't have all the right colors for my hair. She said something like "Sorry mom, your hair is just going to have to be all yellow, I don't have any crayons that are black" I guess I'm overdo for some highlights?!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I hate being home alone when Darin is away. I am such a scardy cat. I had heard you were headed back to Vegas. Good luck with the move! I hope everything turns out great!
I have the lady gaga CD in my car, and we jam out all the time! I love it!! And can I just say that one benefit to living in a townhouse is that when I am home alone, for some reason being able to hear the neighbors is sooo comforting because I am the biggest scaredy cat ever, I hate being home alone! And that's so exciting that you guys are starting a new chapter in your life, good luck with everything and with your move!
I'm with ya! I think Kris is so dang cute. I kinda have a little crush also, I don't know what it is about him he's just a hottie. Justin says I like him because he's "short" I just play along whatever makes him feel good about himself J/K. Hey sorry about the other day at the park! I didn't really even get to say bye. That was a little crazy! We'll have to do a girls night for sure this next week!
I agree, I really liked Kris from the start. I hope that they both get great recording deals though because though Adam isn't really my style, he is very talented.
Bryant travels a lot too and I stay up really late every time too. It's weird how different the house feels when they are not there. Good luck.
Your timing for moving in and out of Vegas has been funny. You left right in time for snow in Logan and are coming back in time for the heat! Do you know what area you are going to move into?
Can't wait to see you at the wedding! (sorry for the long post, I haven't been on the computer in a while!)
I love the stories! They are what make our days and life fun, right?! When do you want to get together again?
Post a Comment