My sweet little neice had an MRI yesterday to see if the radiation has helped take care of spots that the chemo wasn't getting. We are so excited to announce ....dah dah dah dah (drum roll please) their is no sign of cancer in her spine and the shadow that was showing at the base of her spine and brain is significantly smaller!!!! We couldn't be happier. She is our little miracle. For more updates on Madalyn you can go to: http://www.miraclesformadalyn.blogspot.com/Friday, March 20, 2009
wonderful news...
My sweet little neice had an MRI yesterday to see if the radiation has helped take care of spots that the chemo wasn't getting. We are so excited to announce ....dah dah dah dah (drum roll please) their is no sign of cancer in her spine and the shadow that was showing at the base of her spine and brain is significantly smaller!!!! We couldn't be happier. She is our little miracle. For more updates on Madalyn you can go to: http://www.miraclesformadalyn.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
yeah! that is such great news. Thanks for sharing.
That is wonderful news! What a sweet and strong little girl.
So Amazing! I hope it just gets better and better.
I'm so glad to hear the good news. That is great! We are really missing you guys. Jada is feeling better, but Brecka has pneumonia, so we are staying away from everyone. Hopefully warmer weather will bring healthy bodies!...i hope...
Hey long lost friend! Good to hear from you! that is so great about your little niece I am so happy for your family! I thought we'd for sure have heard from Amber by now about another Twilight viewing on DVD :) This crappy weather is making me mad I'm ready to get out and play!
That really is so great. So does that mean she's done with all the hospital stuff for a while?
Disney on Ice looked like a lot of fun I bet the girls loved it. You didn't color her picture did you-J/k :)
Such great news. I don't know your niece but I about cry when I read those updates. She is such a fighter!
That is fantastic news! I am so happy for you and your whole family.
Love the pics of you guys at Disney on Ice too. :)
Love you!
What great news! She is such a tropper. I am amazed by her strong will to live. Wishing the best for your family.
i am so totally thrilled for your family, what a sweet little angel! so happy to hear the great news! give terell and trish a big hug from me! yeah!!!!
you can't say things like "miss you" to me just yet, i'm already more emotional then normal. you have to give me time to deal with the change...but i am so happy for you and jas, it will be a good thing i'm sure. i love ya tons, and we'll c u tomorrow!
wow, i can't tell you how happy i am about that, nothing is worse than seeing a child suffer.
Post a Comment