Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday!!!



This is my first "official" post in the blogging world, but I wanted to give a birthday shout out to the best wife a guy could ask for and list the top 30 reasons why I think she is the best (in no particular order):
1. Dedicated mother.
2. Patient with me and our girls.
3. Smokin' hot.
4. Creative and crafty.
5. Supportive.
6. Great example of charity.
7. Social butterfly (makes up for my deficiency in this area).
8. Selfless and always looking to help out others.
9. Thoughtful 24/7.
10. Makes a valiant effort to try and understand the rules of football.
11. Knows how to put a smile on my face.
12. Great entertainer and party planner.
13. Spiritual giant.
14. Smokin' hot (again).
15. Knows how to give a great hair cut.
16. Listens to me when I rant and rave about cases I am working on even though the legal jargon I use probably makes little to no sense to her.
17. Listens to me when I rant and rave during sporting events.
18. Puts Betty Crocker to shame.
19. Keeps me in line.
20. Always "lightens up" the atmosphere at home.
21. Great teacher in the home.
22. Contagious smile.
23. Knows how to make our house a home.
24. Keeps my "look" current so that I am not "old-fashioned."
25. Smokin' hot (yet again).
26. Optimistic and enthusiastic.
27. Gifted in many ways.
28. Pure and innocent.
29. Affectionate personality.
30. Mild-mannered and calm disposition.
I look forward to spending the next 30 years and many more by your side.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Love, Me

24 comments:

Kami Jo said...

how cute!! happy birthday camille!!!

Jami said...

I hope you had a happy birthday! Did you get my card? Hopefully it got to you on time! I love the pictures!

Hayley said...

Happy Birthday Camille! I hope you guys do something so fun to celebrate.

And someday soon we really need to get together! Have you guys had any luck in your house hunt?

Stephanie said...

Ok, I have to say that this is about the best birthday present I could imagine! Lucky you!!!

Happy birthday Beautiful! Hope your day is a fantastic one!

Stephanie said...

PS- Jason should blog more, he definately has a knack for it!

Ballard Family said...

Camille, that was so sweet! Hope you have a Great B-day!!! I hear were going on Wednesday maybe? can't wait.

Nikki Petersen said...

I hope you had a great Birthday!!! You are such a sweetheart and I'm so sad that you are leaving us.

I can't wait for our girls night!! It should be so much fun.

Melissa Hernandez said...

Hey Camille- I hope you had a great Birthday! What a sweet hubby you have, most of our husbands wouldn't have the slightest clue how to log in and post to blogger. LOL!

tatum said...

happy birthday you cute girl!!!!! i have something i made for you, your hubby sent me your address, and i will get it out to this week, sorry it's late, it's nothing big, but i just wanted to let you know that i was thinking about ya hoping your bday goes the best that it could. =)

Rob and Mercedi said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMILLE!
I love this list of why you are a wonderful person, mother, and wife. It's all so true.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Scott and Nicole albertson said...

Happy Birthday Camille! I hope you had a great day!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Camille! Good job Jason, I don't think Jared will ever make a blog post, maybe if he was bribed. Can't wait to see you guys.

emandtrev said...

I love this! Very sweet post. I totally agree with every line. You are so amazing, Cam, and yes...smokin hot too. Love you!!

Alysia said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday Camille!! I hope that you had a great day!

Tim and Melissa said...

Awww...how sweet! What a great list - Camille, you really are amazing!! Happy Birthday! I miss you!!

Cody and Mindy said...

Happy Birthday Hottie! You look too good to be 30. I had forgotten our birthday's were so close. I had a great one and hope you did too. 30 is better than ever these days and 40 could be even better if you ask me..ok maybe not but there are a lot of hot 40 yr olds! Hey where are you guys now? Email me mkhaycock@yahoo.com

Nances said...

How sweet! I'm late but Happy belated Birthday! I hope you had a great day.
How much longer are you here. We need to hang out soon!

Matt and Allyson said...

Happy Birthday Camille! I'm right behind ya!

PhillipsFamily said...

Happy belated birthday! I do have some pictures to add to your book Jason made for you, my scanner has been giving me fits, so just know that they are coming. Hopefully he can still add it :). So how is thirty I only have a couple more days aaauughh. Are you guys moving?

Mason Family said...

Happy Birthday i hope it was a good one. I agree with Jason you are all those things. For the 8+ years i have known you, you have been a great friend, a wonderful mother. Thanks again for all the love you have given us. I am so sad you are leaving us again but we are already palnning our vacation to Vegas. We love you and again Happy 30th B-day.

Darci said...

Wow!!! I think that tops the Valentine's scavenger hunt for sure!! Way to go Jas! Hope you had a good one Camille!

Michelle said...

Happy 30th birthday Camille, I hope you had a great day. What a thoughful guy Jason is to make that list for you and everyone else to read.

Marianne said...

hey girl, i'm glad i'm on your blog again :) happy 30th, :) how fun... it's sounds like you had a great day.. :)

The McClellan Clan said...

oh my gosh girl. I'm so jealous, not only for the amazing birthday but for all the compliments from the hubby!! Wowsers. You two need to write a book together!! I'm glad you had a great one. You are a wonderful person. All those things WERE true silly girl!! Take care!!