Thursday, September 27, 2012

St. George

These posts may be a little out of chronological order...which may drive me nuts but I'm not sure how to change them around and after posting some of what we did over the summer, I realized that there were some things I hadn't put on here yet that I want to have and remember the fun memories with my kids. So out of order but a good one none the less...
St. George with the Hanseens.
We decided to make Memorial weekend a little getaway with our good friends the Hanseens. We headed up to St. George where we enjoyed some good food, swimming, hiking and playing at the splash pad and carousel. We also got to see some family when we stopped in at the Jibsons and went to church and then enjoyed some swimming in their new pool. All together it was a really fun, low key weekend. We love St. George!


       Drew in Heaven. Driving a firetruck all by himself. I think I need one of these at our house!:)
                           The famous Pizza, Pasta Factory spot.  Love these three little kiddos.
     Hanging out at Uncle Ron and Aunt Janet's on Sunday. The girls HAD to try out the pool!

                                                        I could get use to this view.
 Besties. These girls always have so much fun together.
 Love my girls. And even more, I love how much they love each other.
 We went on a fun hike up Red Cliff canyon. There was a little stream along part of the path and at the end was a pool of water that some of them (Tye, Ashlan and Allie) braved and slid/jumped into.
 We made it!

 Hangin at the water park.
 Oh how I love this little face.
 Drew and Elise engaged in some conversation.
The gang at the end of the day.

No comments: