Friday, July 10, 2009

Madalyn

Some of you may already know. For those of you that don't, my sweet little neice Madalyn won't be with us much longer. For more details you can go to her blog at www.miraclesformadalyn.blogspot.com

23 comments:

Ballard Family said...

Camille,
I had just heard about your little niece. I'm am so sorry. My prayers will be with your family. I'm glad to hear from you though. How was the move??? I am so sad we didn't get together before you left! Please give me a call when ever you come back we will for sure have to get together!

Kami Jo said...

Camille,
I am so so sorry to hear of this news. Stay strong in your faith and keep the knowledge that she will be free of pain and she will be able to watch over each and every one of you from above. My prayers are with you and all of your family!!

Nikki Petersen said...

Camille,
My heart just hurts to hear the news of your sweet niece. My prayers are with you and your family.

We miss you guys so when your in town next make sure you call so we can all get together!!!

Jen said...

Camille,
Terribly sad to hear about your niece, I am glad you guys were able to spend so much quality time with her when you were in Utah. Our thoughts and prayers are with your whole family.

Let me know if you need any help with unpacking or keeping an eye on the girls. I thought about calling then realized I don't have your number. Now that I think about it I should have Jared get it from Jason!
Jen

Melissa Hernandez said...

Camille-
My heart just sank when I went to your family's/Madilyn's blog and read the news. She is such a beautiful little girl and I just want you to know I am thinking of you, and your family will be in my prayers.

emandtrev said...

Cam, I don't even have the words...I am so, so sorry to hear about Madalyn. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Love you!!

Haueter Photography said...

Hey Camille! I just got done looking at Madalyn's blog. I don't even know what to say. I am so sorry. Please let me know if you need anything. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. We love ya!

Amber Bradley said...

I am so sorry! Your sweet little Madeline will be in our prayers. We will pray for all of you!

PhillipsFamily said...

Camille,
I am so sorry to hear about your niece. She sounds like such a special spirit.

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

Camille, I am so sad about sweet Madalyn. I just read her blog, and I can't put into words how incredibly sorry I am. Please know how much we love you guys and your family. Please get in touch with me when you need to talk....I want to help in any way I can. We miss you guys. Our prayers and love are with you.

The McClellan Clan said...

Camille I'm so so sorry. Its crazy to me how things work out and I think it was a blessing for you guys to be in Logan during all this time, to be near family!! I know your family is being watched over and I wish you the very best!! Take care! I hope you guys are settled now and doing good!!

Rob and Mercedi said...

Camille, I just read their whole blog and can't stop crying. Madilyn seems to be a sweetheart. I hope her last little while here is good and happy. It's just so sad. Our prayers are with Madilyn, her family, and your family. God Bless.

Hayley said...

I am just so sick inside for your family. I cannot begin to imagine how awful this is for all of you. Your family is in our prayers, and if there is anything I can do, please let me know!

Tara said...

Camille, I just hear about Madalyn. I am SO sorry!!! What a shock. We will keep your families in our prayers. PLEASE let me know if there is anything I can do for you. 324-5752

The Fluckiger Family said...

I am so sorry to hear about Madalyn, but am so happy that she isn't suffering anymore. I have been constantly praying for you and your family and will continue to do so.

Kami Jo said...

We heard the news this morning and our hearts ache for your families. Such a sweet little spirit, who was perfect and will continue on and be your Family Angel! Goodbyes are not forever, it is easier said than believed day to day, but know that it is in His plan and you will all be together again. We'll continue to pray for each of you and for the strength to carry on.

Jamie Poort said...

Camille,
I am so sorry to hear about Madalyn. What a sweet, happy, beautiful little girl. My heart broke when I went to her blog and read the news. I am glad that she isn't in pain anymore and is in the arms of those who love her on the other side. Your family is in our prayers.

Mason Family said...

Camille I am so sorry. Give our love to your family. Please let us know if there is anything we can do. She will be taken care of up in heaven. We love you and are thinking of you. I hope everyting else is going ok. We will talk soon.

The Fluckiger Family said...

Camille, I just wanted to let you know what an amazing job you did at Madalyn's funeral. You looked beautiful as always! I'm sorry I didn't get to chat with you before. I am praying for peace and understanding for your family and hope that you feel His arms around you.

Darci said...

I hope the bracelet worked out... I'm anxious to hear. Hang in there, your amazing sister needs you!

tatum said...

oh no......i thought she was doing well......i'm so sorry, this is heart-breaking....! very devistating for all the family members, hard to watch. i would give you a big hug if i were there. i will keep you guys and her family in our prayers.....

these are the most trying experiences, makes me wish i could do something more. love u

tatum said...

okay i just read her blog and saw that she past away.....i am so sorry camille, i am sobbing for this hardship.....your family is very strong and brave....makes me want to be better about my own trials.....wishing you comfort and peace.

Alysia said...

I just saw your post and went to her blog and am so sorry for you and the rest of your family. I really can't imagine going through somthing like that but can only hope sheis happier now she is not in so mauch pain. We will be sure to keep your family in our prayers and I hope you are doing ok.