For the first time ever, we weren't in Utah for the 4th of July. We decided to take advantage of all that Vegas had to offer on the 4th. That morning we went to one of the best parades I've ever been to! The girls loved it and it felt patriotic at the same time. After that we took advantage of free pool day in Vegas. After that we headed to Boulder City for some food and fireworks. Heading back in to the city we could see about seven different firework shows going on. When we got home we had our own fireworks show going on right out our window. It was a really fun 4th of July!
Soakin up the Vegas sun!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
How fun! I think I need you to be my personal stylist! You always look so awesome!
I love, love the picture of Kate stealing a kiss from Eli! Adorable. :)
Post a Comment